Thursday, December 3, 2009

Meet Vanessa

Shes got to be one of the coolest models I've ran across in the industry. A very sexy and talented model, she has really been her grind appearing on numerous projects including a few of my own. Keep an eye out because you will definitely be seeing her at the top. Ms. Nessa will be lending her fashion industry expertise to us at Green&Graphic, each week we will feature a section titled Nessa Says, in which she offers her top picks and fashion dos and don'ts.




Nessa Says:





Hello world my name is Vanessa Cole, I am a gregarious, independent, young woman who strives for nothing but the best!! Yes... Keisha Cole is my first cousin, and Yes.. Kenneth Cole is my Uncle!! I am very fortunate to be related to these wealthy people... but what can I say... I'm blessed... haha sike... yeah... I'm a tad bit goofy!! but anyways...I have so many goals that I am trying to accomplish, but it is only a matter of time before i reach them!! I love the lord and life itself, also my parents and friends, because without them, then who would I be? ***Toodles! love, Nessa, xoxo***

No comments:

Post a Comment