Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tom Foolery Vol.1

This is the start of a new section of the Green Room, one in which I'll be dropping once a week. Tom Foolery is a highlight of the truly stupid shit that comes out of some folks mouths, are portray by their actions. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm as hang loose as they come. Anyone that knows me personally will tell you I'm  not up tight in any fashion. With that being said, I hate ignorant people. It really erks me to see people show just how fuckin stupid they can actually be in this day and age. Sometimes it's funny, in which case the video will express that. But sometimes, more like most times, it's just sad.    

In this first edition, I present, "Three Dumb Broads". Who knows where these chicks get the gall to make some of the accusations that they do, but none the less. It is pretty funny when the one talked about getting muffed by Travis Porter. I gotta find that video, I will defiantly post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment