Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Beginning of Very Many





I'm Nate Green, and fro as long as I can remember staying fly has been a mainstay,as a kid in school is where it all began. We would make almost a sport of fashion, competing to crowned the flyest. Over the years and as various different styles nothing has changed, in fact my obsession has only grown, grown into the insatiable monster it is today. Along my quest for all things dope, I began to appreciate art more and more (after all fashion is an art form) from print to canvas to sculptures. I began 3 years ago to create my own art. However, I have also discovered myself to be a perfectionist and because that I feel I have a better eye for inspirational art than ability to create it. At least at this point. Green & Graphic the blog is a comprehensive collection of fashion including dope kicks, urban contemporary art, music, toy collectibles, Japanese art & fashion, as well as all things artistry fly. Join me on the journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment