Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chad Muska signature model Skytop 2

A toned down version of Chad Muska signature model Skytop 2, this Fall Winter 2009 edition is certainly creative. I personally have short legs and don't like wearing high tops in the summer with shorts, but Ol' Man Winter cometh. I do however, rock high tops with jeans and these would be crazy. Theres a gray and black colorway nicely complimented by hints of red along the sole and heal tag, and I don't know, maybe it's just me but I find it hard to go wrong whenever a designer marries suede to most any pair of kicks. Black is used in parts over the suede like upper to balance the shoes and to add boldness to the grey tones. To make things all the more interesting, they are scheduled to be released only in 600 pairs at Colette in Paris on November 21st, so be on the look out for them. Via: SneakerbOb


No comments:

Post a Comment