Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nikeid Creations

Nike has been one of the hottest shoe brands and one of my favorites for a while, and for good reason. They never fail to impress, rather by linking up with star athletes and hot artist, or releasing a never ending horde of colorways they come through.

Nikeid is a service provided by the Nike Incorporation allowing customers to customize everything from kicks to goodies purchased from Nike. You the customer can literally become the designer as you change and add a personal look and feel to a selected item. The service was started initially in 1999 and could only be accessed through their website, but has come a long way in the 11 years past.

But I'm sure most of you are already aware of Nikeid, I say that to say this. I thinking of placing an order myself for the very first (of hopefully many... Holla @ me Nike) Joe Rocken x Nike editions. So for the next 2 weeks I'll be designing new pair of kicks and bloging them to get you guys opinion. Here's the first set, I present to you the Air Jordan Alpha 1 and the Air Maxumus 1. What do you think? 










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment